Monday, 22 June 2015

Drawn 2d Animation Tutorial - Learn Anatomy for Animation - How to Draw and Animate Human Arms

This is the first video in a proposed series where I simplify the drawing of human anatomy for use in hand drawn animation. This lecture focuses on Drawing and Animating the human arm for drawing comic or cartoon characters  In the video I demonstrate that by simplifying the basic muscle groups into simple and manageable shapes the arm can be animated effectively and convincingly.  I stress that proper life drawing must be done in accompaniment to the techniques in this video  in order to achieve the best possible results. I hope you find the lecture, tutorial and how to do video insightful. Below is the link to the FB Academy page. Please do join – and feel free to submit your work if you feel I can be of help!

Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/ambanimationacademy

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete